The term Web3 was born in 2014 as an antithesis to Web2, characterized by the centralization of data by a small number of companies, the so-called Big Tech. On the contrary, Web3 focuses on decentralization and information security thanks mainly to a distributed architecture: Blockchain.
Moreover, the Blockchain makes possible a series of applications such as the use of Cryptocurrencies, Non-Fungible Tokens or Intelligent Contracts that promise to revolutionize the exchange and management of information as we know it today.
And that’s not all: the Metaverse in fact, thanks to virtual and augmented reality, is fertile ground for the application of these technologies, potentially representing a unique ecosystem of its kind. However, this ecosystem in which individuals, groups and companies will find themselves operating will not be free from challenges to be faced and opportunities to be seized.
This book aims to describe in a simple, clear and effective way the main technologies behind the Web3 with the ambition to bring more and more people to these new scenarios, present and future, and ensure that an increasing number will be able to seize the opportunities offered.
What will you learn from reading this book?
- What is and how does a Blockchain work and what are its main mechanisms
- The main Cryptocurrencies on the market and what are some of their main applications
- How to buy, exchange and store cryptocurrencies, in a safe way
- Some investment strategies
- What are Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) and how to create or purchase them
- What is the Metaverse and what are some of the most interesting projects in this field
- Some future scenarios related to Web3
Who is Web3 Revolution aimed at?
This book is addressed in particular to:
- all people curious to know what new frontiers the web is taking and what risks and opportunities may arise from them;
- free investors who would like to know what cryptocurrencies and NFTs are, on which technology they are based and what practical implications they may have, before investing time and money in exchanges;
- curious professionals who would like to learn more about the potential applications of blockchain in order to gain a competitive advantage for their company;
- professionals who are approaching the new technologies with the aim of creating their own business related to them.
Where to buy?
The book is available on Amazon.
If you prefer the pdf format, contact us!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Do you want to stay updated on our services and events related to the world of new technologies?
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?