- Industry 4.0
- Lean Six Sigma
- New Product Development
- Innovation Management
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified – CSSC
- Management of Technology: Roadmapping & Development, MIT Professional Education
- Industry 4.0 Professional Certified, IIEC
- New Product Development Professional Certified, PDMA
- Master of Science, Aerospace Engineering, University of Padova
- Bechelor’s degree, Aerospace Engineering, University of Padova
Born in Italy, in the Venice area, I studied Aerospace Engineering at the University of Padova.
I started working as a Manufacturing Engineer in the aerospace business for different OEMs in Italy and Germany, where I had the opportunity to manage the product industrialization of mechanical components for leading American, English and Canadian aeroengine manufacturers.
In Germany, I had the opportunity to support the Capability Acquisition team to develop methods of production and assembly of critical transmission modules, including managing the implementation of a new assembly facility. Here, I also had the opportunity to expand my knowledge and areas of expertise by scouting suppliers and attending worldwide fairs and by collaborating with Research Centers in the UK.
My goal with Accialini Consulting is to help organizations to develop an innovation culture and to improve their processes.
Do you want to know more about my professional background? Visit my Linkedin profile.