- Industry 4.0
- Lean Six Sigma
- New Product Development
- Innovation & Technology Management
Founder @ Accialini Consulting and SkillS4i, Spain
Supporting manufacturing organizations
Manufacturing Project Lead @ Aerospace Transmission Technologies, Germany
Defining and implementing the UltrafanTM Power Gearbox assembly technology roadmap
Capability Acquisition Engineer @ Rolls-Royce, Germany
Developing the Power Gearbox for the new UltrafanTM engine
NPI Manufacturing Lead @ AvioAero, Italy
NPI Engineering Leader for aerospace mechanical transmissions
Manufacturing Engineer @ AvioAero, Italy
Supporting the mechanical transmissions production site
Education and Certifications
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified – CSSC
- Management of Technology: Roadmapping & Development, MIT Professional Education
- Industry 4.0 Professional Certified, IIEC
- New Product Development Professional Certified, PDMA
- Master of Science, Aerospace Engineering, University of Padova
- Bechelor’s degree, Aerospace Engineering, University of Padova
- Method, device and control unit for establishing a press fit
- WO2022175087A1 – Filed in Feb 2022. Status: Pending
- Method and control device for assembling a rotationally operable device with multiple components
- DE102022102429A1 – Filed in Feb 2022. Status; Pending
- Housing for a transmission and method for assembling a transmission designed as a planetary transmission
- DE102019006200A1 – Filed in Sept 2019. Status: Pending
Born in Italy, in the Venice area, I studied Aerospace Engineering at the University of Padova.
I started working as a Manufacturing Engineer in the aerospace business for different OEMs in Italy and Germany, where I had the opportunity to manage the product industrialization of mechanical components for leading American, English and Canadian aeroengine manufacturers.
In Germany, I had the opportunity to support the Capability Acquisition team to develop methods of production and assembly of critical transmission modules, including managing the implementation of a new assembly facility. Here, I also had the opportunity to expand my knowledge and areas of expertise by scouting suppliers and attending worldwide fairs and by collaborating with Research Centers in the UK.
My goal with Accialini Consulting and SkillS4i is to help organizations to develop an innovation culture and to improve their processes thanks to Agile Manufacturing principles.