Business Development activities extend across different departments. Networking, negotiations, partnerships, and cost-savings efforts are also involved. All of these different departments and activities are driven by and aligned with the business development goals.
Are you a manufacturing organization and you want to enter in the aerospace business? We have been working in this market for many years and we are the right partner to support you in the challenge.
Accialini Training & Consulting can help to grow your business by finding new opportunities, researching leads, establishing relationships and arranging appointments with potential clients in the aerospace market.
Our service is focused to:
- OEMs already in the aerospace business but who want to expand their clients portfolio
- Manufacturing organizations who have the proper capability and want to enter in the aerospace business
- Manufacturing organizations who design and build equipment, fixture and tooling for machining and special processes
Be competitive on global scale
Expand your Horizon
Develop an international customers portfolio
More income from different customers
With today’s global economy, companies of all sizes are establishing their operations in foreign markets. The international expansion offers many advantages, including greater opportunities for growth and market diversification.
Aerospace Market is characterized by high-level of technology and it is suffering because of the worldwide pandemic, however crises bring the best business opportunities. For this reason, Aerospace is becoming a great option to explore.
Internationalization can provide your business with access to a world of opportunities. Leaving your comfort zone to trade internationally can make your business stronger, more successful, and more profitable.
Supply Chain Development
- Do you need additional capability/capacity?
- Do you want to outsource some processes, or you need to bring them in house?
We support your organization to develop a proper and flexible supply chain.
Business Development Manager
We provide you a Temporary Business Development Manager with years of experience in Aerospace Manufacturing. He will be responsible to:
- Develop opportunities in target markets with support of marketing
- Developing relationships with key customer accounts
- Attending face-to-face meetings with clients
- Providing specialist advice on the products and/or services you’re selling