Consulting is more than giving advice. Accialini Consulting services can be divided into 4 main categories:
- provide information to a client
- solving a client´s problem
- making a diagnosis and recommendations
- assist with the implementation of a recommended solution
Online consulting offers a substantial cost saving as the client doesn´t have additional cost like transportation and accommodation. Moreover, remote support guarantee higher reactivity to client´s needs, as it can be guaranteed and planned ideally in few hours if required.
Examples of remote consulting include:
- Management activities, like Risk Management and Project Planning;
- Giving advice and provide information on specific needs;
- Data analysis, including cost, capability and capacity analysis;
- Method definition, like manufacturing and assembly routes;
- New Technology Assessment;
- Workshops definition like idea generation, root cause analysis, concept selection.
For specific needs, on-site consulting is still the best option. This mainly includes shop floor visits to collect data and understand client´s problems. Another reason to request on site support is because a more traditional and high interactivity approach is preferred. Accialini Training & Consulting is available to fulfill client´s expectations and therefore provide the best assistance.
Please contact me to arrange a visit.